Monday, September 28, 2009

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss

Since I started this project with a mention of my love of lip gloss, I'd like to talk lip gloss. I generally go nowhere without some type of lip product handy. My absolute favorite lip gloss is another Bare Escentuals product - Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish. The Buxom line also has a full color lip gloss product, which I will discuss at another time. The one I'm talking about today is the original sheer Lip Polish.


Buxom is available on their website in 15 different colors, of which I have at least 10 different shades. The reasons this gloss rules are numerous. The colors are sheer with just enough shine to look like gloss, but not like Vaseline. They do have a tingly feeling that I love, but could be irritating to people with very sensitive skin. These glosses also have good staying power for a gloss without being sticky. If I don't eat or drink they last about 3 or 4 hours without a touch up, and even if I do drink something they hold up well. My favorite shades are Dolly for an everyday mauve, Bambi for a nice pink shade and Bianca for an excellent coral.


They also come in what B.E. calls the "Babes" and are a collection of 4 colors in shorter tubes. These are great for your party purse or pocket for evenings out. Sephora has a brand new Babes collection available that also comes with a new lip stick product, the Buxom Babes About Town collection. I have the Diamond Buxom Babes collection which is sparkly and great for fancy events, which is available at QVC.
Buxom Lip Gloss is available at various locations:
  • Sephora stores and online
  • Bare Escentuals boutiques and online
  • QVC online is showing Bare Escentuals this week Tuesday 9/29 and Wednesday 9/30

2 comments:

  1. Hey fellow blogger girl! I didn't know you started blogging! I look forward to some good beauty tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I figured if you could do it, I could do it. Kinda fun really. Seriously though, you are quite the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails