Monday, October 12, 2009

Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes about Town

Being that its fall, may lines have new products debuting and Bare Escentuals is one of them. They have several new kits, many exclusive to their boutiques or Sephora or Ulta. The new Buxom Babes about Town kit is exclusive to Sephora and I ordered it last week.


Given that I've already spouted my love of Buxom lip glosses, I won't go into that kind of detail here. I'll just tell you to go check out this link and read about it. This is a new kit includes a Buxom Babe lip gloss and lip stick. The gloss tubes included are Destiny, Dani, Isabella, and Zena. The Buxom lip sticks included are Berlin, Milan, Shanghai and Amsterdam. Destiny looks like it might be my favorite of the bunch, goes great with my fall colors. The lip sticks are a new product, so I thought I would talk a little about those in this review.


Buxom Lip Sticks in this kit are small and shaped like a lip liner. They go on smoothly, like you would expect with a lip stick. They are matte in color, but felt dry on my lips. I was compelled to put some gloss on over top to moisturize. It's fortunate that each stick is paired up with a gloss in the About Town kit. They do look great with the gloss over top for an opaque finish. The combo of stick and gloss lasted throughout the morning with no fading or sliding. Overall, I would not wear one of these sticks alone but I do like them paired with the gloss for a full color, rather than sheer, look.

This is an only at Sephora kit, so you can pick it up in store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails