Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bare Escentuals Buxom Babes Winter Escapade

Given my love of the Buxom Lip Gloss, I also just HAD to have this collection of the Buxom Babes, so I ordered it through the online store 2 weeks ago. Winter Escapade is very much a holiday themed collection of the awesome Buxom Babes. You can see my review of this lip gloss here.


The colors included and described by Bare Escentuals as:
• Holly (sparkling butter cream)
• Merry (honey caramel)
• Hope (glistening ice)
• Joy (juicy apple)
I think I love Holly and Joy the most. I really like a red lip during the holidays, and Joy is just right. Hope is the most versatile and can be used over any lipstick for a bit of sparkle and fun during the holiday party season.

I have only seen this kit at Bare Escentuals boutiques / online store and Sephora so far. It could show up other places, we will see. Sephora is having their Friends and Family sale right now, through Nov 2nd. Code is FF2009 for 20% off your order.


I'd also like to mention that both Sephora and the Boutiques have some other new seasonal kits with eye shadows and the fabulous Face Fashion kit. I already have many of the colors in these kits, so I will not be purchasing them. I thought they were worthy of mention if you like a complete face kit or are looking to just supplement your eye shadow collections.
- Pure Luxuries (Love the bag in this kit, it's my "makeup bag")

Please let me know what you think if you've picked any of these kits up. I'm susceptible to such influences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails