Thursday, November 5, 2009

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

I have talked a bit about awesome makeup products so far. But now you might be wondering, how do I get this stuff off my face at night? Well, I happen to have a couple of suggestions about just that. You might be surprised about this, but one of the best facial makeup removers I have tried comes in an oil form. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.

What they say about themselves, "DHCcare.com is your exclusive online source in the U.S. for authentic DHC products - skincare and cosmetics from one of Japan's top beauty companies. We are also a provider of fine foods and nutritional supplements - products that help you be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Look for new sales and liquidation specials every month for a savings of up to 50% off! Get 4 free samples every time you order."

Now, on to the awesome Deep Cleansing Oil. It is largely made with Olive Oil and dissolves almost everything on my face. I have used this product to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and I use it daily to just remove all the makeup before truly cleansing my skin. It's a pretty simply application, do NOT wet your hands or face first - just take a pump of the product and rub your face as usual. Include your eyes and eyelashes in the process, it does not sting or irritate. Then rinse, you will be free of your makeup and cleanse as usual. I know it's an extra step in the cleansing process, but it both moisturizes and removes stubborn makeup before cleansing. These are good things for your skin! DHC makes several other cleansing products to follow up after the Deep Cleansing Oil, of which I prefer their glycerin soaps (Mild Soap, Olive Soap and Pure Soap). Used with a washcloth, these 2 steps clean my face from the day and help keep me breakout free.

Even if you already have a cleanser you love, you might have trouble removing mascara without an eye makeup specific product. Eye makeup removers tend to make my eyes red and swollen, which is why I switched to Deep Cleansing Oil before my usual cleanser. DHC also sends samples in their catalog (which is how I found out about this product) so you can try different things before you buy. If you want to try it - get the 2.3 oz. bottle and see how you like it (this size is under the travel restrictions as well so it might come in handy). The bottle lasts a while since you need only 1 or 1.5 pumps of product each time.

Check them out at DHC Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails