Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping Deals

So many of my fellow beauty bloggers have linked all the latest bargains for Monday on their blogs. In lieu of my own post, I thought I would link you to several of their blogs.

  • Gouldylox has Black Friday through Cyber Monday deals here 
  • The Fashionable Housewife has more Cyber Monday deals here 
  • Blogdorf Goodman has info on Lancome here 
  • Musings of a Muse has another great discount code list here
A few other discount codes:


  • Smashbox has their Friends and Family sale through Monday Nov 30th - code SBFF9 at checkout
  • Bare Escentuals through Today 20% off - code MERRY at checkout 
  • Sephora has free shipping all weekend through Monday - SHIP4FREE at checkout
I hope you had a good holiday weekend, and can still take advantage of some of these great deals. I am way ahead on shopping right now, and am feeling pretty good about everyone else on my list. My PC upgrade even went pretty well.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The Internet has become the world's largest marketplace. Shopping deals will interest me a lot to shop more. Thank you for such great offers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails