Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving and Holiday Shopping

Well folks, it's Thanksgiving and I hope you are spending it with friends or family or a little of both. My husband has the kids for the first time on Thanksgiving so we are going all out with help from Honeybaked Ham. I am also upgrading my PC this weekend to Windows 7, so expect a full post when I am out of upgrade hell.

Since tomorrow is Black Friday - here are a few beauty related gifts for people on your list:
  1. Philosophy gift sets - Recipe Box, Red Velvet Cake, and Winter Escape
    I love all the products in these sets, the 3 in 1's smell amazing and are not drying and the lip glosses are sturdy and tasty. These sets are perfect for everyone (though, my husband doesn't like the "food" scents too much).
  2. Too Faced Glamour Revolution
    This is perfect for that teen / 20 something girl in your life, amazing colors and Shadow Insurance for staying power
  3. Burberry mini scent pack
    Okay, this one is a suggestion for anyone shopping for me. I LOVE Burberry scents, all of them. The only bottles of fragrance I ever use up before they go south.
  4. Bare Escentuals Happiness or Surprise collection
    Pretty colors on any skin tone, so for the Bare Escentuals fan on your list either of these is just right. See my blog entry on the Surprise collection.
  5. Urban Decay 24/7 Sets
    Like I mentioned in my blog entry, these eyeliners are just great. So for the fun girl on your list, set her up with a collection of these gems.
  6. Bare Escentuals Winter Escapade lip gloss collection
    For the lip gloss lover, or tween girl on your list. These lip glosses are just the bomb.
  7. Bare Escentuals Candy Cocktails eye shadow collection
    You can't go wrong with an eye shadow collection named after cocktails can you?
  8. Benefit Holiday Kits - Celebutante, Sexy Starlet, and Laugh with Me Leelee Crescent Row set
    Two of these are cool makeup product sets with some of Benefit's best products. The other is a fragrance / hand lotion set that I sampled in the store and loved the scent. Fresh and friendly, not overpowering.
One more note, my friend over at ellaface has some nice holiday kits as well (I like their scrubs). I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and this gives you some fun shopping ideas.

I have either purchased these products, lusted after them or played with them at the counter. I have not received any of them as samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails