Monday, November 2, 2009

Too Faced Caribbean in Compact in Snow Bunny

Now that fall is here and our faux tans are fading, it's time to add a little bronzing powder to our routines. Bronzer can be very scary, they come in so many shades and some of them look like little pumpkins in a compact. I for one, have a hard time finding a bronzer that make me look sun kissed rather than dirty or like Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompas.

Too Faced makes a bronzer called Caribbean in a Compact, which comes in two shades Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny. I found Sun Bunny to be a nice tan color (rather than orange) that works for me in the summer, but is still too dark for my fair skin in the winter. If you have a medium or tan skin tone, this one would be just right for you. The Snow Bunny compact is perfect for me. It's a blend of pink / white / tans rather than orange shades. This particular bronzer is very shimmery, so I use it as a highlighter / bronzer rather than just strictly a bronzer. I use it on my forehead, cheekbones and tip of my nose and chin. Right where the sun hits you are the best application spots, and a light hand is best. If you are shimmer averse, I would stay away from this one and perhaps look at Laura Geller Bronze -n- Brighten which I will review at some point because it's also great.


Too Faced also has kit that includes the Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny as well as their Pink Leopard bronzer (this is also an awesome color; I was torn between this color and Snow Bunny when I was shopping). If you're a bronzer junkie or someone who goes between 2 or 3 shades during the year, The Bronzed and the Beautiful would be the product to pick up.



Too Faced products are available at many locations, here's a few:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails