Monday, November 16, 2009

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencils

Who doesn't like a good pencil eye liner? Pencil is simple, quick and can be colorful. Urban Decay 24/7 liners are all of those things and more.


As I mentioned, oil is a serious problem for me and everything smudges or runs. I had read about the staying power of this liner in an Allure magazine blog and thought I would give it a try. I picked up this amazing bronze color (Lucky) and gave it several trial runs. What can I say, it didn't move and the color is vibrant. These liners are also incredibly smooth to apply, and glide right on your lid. They live up to their name and really do last (I actually have to work to remove them).

I have a few of these, and they are all long lasting and darn near smudge proof. 1999 is an awesome plum, Deviant is a very bright blue, and Lucky is a bronze penny color. I should also mention that you do have a little work time to smudge them before they set.





They have some cool sets of liners, so if you like variety you should check these out:



You can pick up individual pencils here:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. My eyeliner smudges easily. I am going to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails