Monday, December 7, 2009

Bare Escentuals on QVC

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am a complete Bare Escentuals fan. Yes, I don't love all their products and yes, I like goodies from several other companies. But I am always a sucker for their kits and Buxoms and anything new they come up with.

So as a tip to those who are unashamed of ordering from QVC, Bare Escentuals will be on this week Thursday 12/10 and Friday 12/11 with some of their new kits and a new travel bag (which I think I love).

I'm going to link you to Mineral Madness, who always has the scoop on the BE products. The link has the TV schedule and the products up for grabs. At least one of these kits will have a great QVC price, so it always makes it worthwhile to check it out.

My take on these, some cute kits that have been part of the new fall / winter collection. If you're looking for gifts for someone like me - Candy Cocktails and Face Fashion: Classic Glam are a good price, and really nice kits. If you are looking to supplement your brush collection (these are great for travel) I'd look at the Holiday Mini Brush Collection.

I realize this is a bit of a plug for QVC, and I don't work for them or get paid by them in any way. I just thought I would share a little insider info with my readers so you can plan ahead. You can also check out Bare Escentuals.com for current info on these kits and many other fall / winter products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails