Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Minute Gifts

I had this crazy idea I would have time to do everything this holiday season. Hah! Blogging got cut out as things started to pile up - wrapping, shopping, shipping, cards and 4 different holiday gatherings between the hubby's work and mine.

So in an effort to continue to blog about something - I will blog about some other blogs who have great last minute gift ideas:

Musings of a Muse - this is a great list of last minute stuff, much of which I would recommend myself.
Product Girl - recommends some amazing handcreams from L'Occitane, I keep these in my purse as well. Perfect stocking stuffers for almost any female on your list.
Jet Set Girls - another amazing Sephora sampler kit is recommended for the lip product fan on your list.

And a few more ideas of my own:
Bath & Body Works - teenage girls on your list? Picky ones? I haven't met a teenager that doesn't love this store. Gift cards and gift sets from here are a no brainer for both the teenager and the adult female. I highly recommend the Temptations collection Licorice or Peppermint flavors.
Sephora - this is a gender neutral gift card, though most men would disagree until they see the selection of mens fragrance available. But for a great male gift, I think this fragrance sampler is pretty nifty (7 scents for the price of 1) and makes travel easy. Sephora also has sampler kits for almost everything and everyone. Check out their gift lists for ideas.
Bare Escentuals - Gift list for any Bare Escentuals fan on your list, I love the new silver tote. Be warned, their shipping isn't the best, so if you need it before Christmas be prepared to pay for it.

I hope that helps with any last minute emergency gifts on your list. Both online shoppers and you brave last minute mall shoppers, I wish you luck and Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily I just finished my shopping this afternoon! Now I have lots and lots of wrapping to do in the next week (and cookie making!)
    Merry Christmas, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kelly, getting that shopping done is always a good feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails