Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well, the holidays have come in like a storm and we have been running around visiting family and such for the last week. Not much time to trial run products and blog about them has been available. I did get an amazing new photo printer from my husband, so my computing time has been devoted to getting that dialed in and running.

I have a few products that I'm playing with now, along with a drugstore mascara review all lined up for the new year.

So I hope your holidays were merry and you can ring in the New Year (and new decade) with style - whatever style you choose. We will be at the 9pm fireworks display in downtown Denver, as it's my favorite way to bring in the New Year - low key yet festive.

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to ask you or maybe i did already and I don't remember- do you have a good bronzer for us extra-pale folks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using Too Faced Snow Bunny - but it's super pale. You might like Too Faced Pink Leopard, I bought a mini sized one and really like it. Not orange at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails