Monday, January 11, 2010

Lancôme BI-FACIL - Eye Makeup Remover

Lancôme BI-FACIL - Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is a product I stumbled upon by accident and found that it is just not worth trying anything more. I received a sample of it when I purchased some products last summer, and used the sample while traveling last year. I just recently purchased the full size bottle because it was worth every penny (and it's a bit pricey - $26 for 4.2 oz.).

Lancome Bi Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover ( Made in USA ) - 125ml/4.2oz
So what is it? Ah, it's eye makeup remover. I would go so far as to say, the best of it's kind. It's a dual formula, so it requires shaking to mix up the emulsion. Just put a bit on a cotton ball and swipe across your eyes - makeup gone! Now waterproof formulas make take a few seconds of holding then wipe to dissolve, but no aggressive scrubbing is necessary. Every remover I have tried makes my eyes red / swollen / itchy and just miserable. This does not. No swelling or irritation of any kind with this remover. According to the description it is safe for you contact lens wearers as well.

I know this is short and sweet - but this product is simple and works well above anything else I have ever tried for serious eye makeup removal.

Product is available at various retailers and department stores, including:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails