Thursday, January 7, 2010

Redken Vinyl Glam 02

I have been on the hunt for a good shine product for years. Tried several serums, and sprays and not yet found anything that really lasts and makes my wavy hair look great without either fading or weighing it down.


I went to Beauty Brands and just asked one of the Sales Associates if she recommended any shine sprays. She said she really liked the Redken Vinyl Glam 02 and it was one of their best sellers. So I played with the sample in the store. My hair looked like I had just glossed it without it being stiff or crunchy. It was like a shiny nail polish top coat. The finish also lasted longer than an hour (which is my problem with the Rusk shine spray), and has gone almost 8 hours most days. This is with my hair styled curly and straight (makes it look so soft after a flat iron run). I haven't tried it in humidity due to the complete lack of such evil stuff here in Colorado. But my experience has been that shine sprays do help the frizzies, but won't last as long in humidity.

If you are looking to add some shine and finish to your look, this product has really stepped up the look of my hair. 


It's available at both Ulta and Beauty Brands, along with other salons and hair product retailers.


I purchased this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails