Monday, February 1, 2010

Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Mascara

I mentioned a few blogs ago that I kept receiving this mascara in several kits. After 3 kits with full sized tubes, I decided it was time to give it a serious look-see.

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara - Black 0.33 oz The Flawless Definition Mascara is new this summer to the bareMinerals line and is probably their best mascara. I have not been impressed with any of them to this point. This one has a nice skinny brush with the rubber bristles. I really think these types of brushes do a great job of defining and separating lashes.

 This formula is great, it has a good amount of volume building as well as lengthening and defining. I love how long my lashes look and how separated they get with this brush. I was surprised by the volume I was able to build after two coats as that has never happened with one of their mascaras. It's soft on the lashes, washes off easily and guess what - it doesn't smudge! So this meets all my requirements, without being overly pricey.

I've seen it on Amazon for around $14-$15, retail from the boutiques is $18.

One thing to note, is that I'm not so sure about the tube / dispenser. After about 2 weeks, my tube and wand are pretty gunked up with mascara which is causing my brush to be gunked up. I don't know if the bottle I received is faulty - but I would love to know if anyone else has experienced issues with it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been so set on using Stila (and the new L'Oreal stuff I've received recently) that I didn't even think to try BE's mascara.

    Is the build-up easy to remove? I'd love to find a non-smudging and clumping mascara that really worked! :)

    Love,
    JP
    http://denimdebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wipe down the tube and the wand, and learned that a quick swift wand removal motion keeps the goop down. So now that I got that down, I haven't had too much trouble since then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails