Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment

I am no skin care expert, but believe you need to know what you are putting on your skin. I do a lot of reading on sites like Beautypedia.com where the science of skin care and makeup is taken into account of the product ratings. If you read sites like that, you will find that this is one product where I'm completely ignoring the advice of experts. Largely because I think it's giving me results where other products have failed.


bareMinerals RareMinerals Night Skin Revival Treatment - Clear .15 oz.On to the Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment. It was the first in the RareMinerals line, which is their skin care line. The formula includes Vitamin C and Vitamin A. I started using this about 3 years ago, when I was saying to myself "I'm in my mid-thirties now, why does my skin look like an 18-year old?" (and I wasn't talking about wrinkles folks...). I haven't been without my "magic dirt" since.


What I've found is that my forehead - previously full of tiny pimples, that products like Proactiv only made worse, was completely clear. Zero pimples on my forehead, nose, chin or cheeks. This seemed like a miracle after 20 years or so of fighting oily and breakout prone skin. I have also found that the red rosacea patch on my cheek noticeably smaller and less irritated. I also think my skin is smoother and less splotchy looking as well. 


This product works as a night treatment, and I usually put it on last after a good moisturizer. Without it the product can be drying, so I wait for the moisturizer to absorb and pat on my magic dirt. I can't give you science behind it - I just know that I no longer fight with blemishes on a regular basis. Just one or two small ones will crop up occasionally, and I use this with a brush to treat those by just dabbing some on directly. I also have changed my routine to only use this on my oily "t-zone" during the winter to keep down the drying on my cheeks. There are folks out there who find it incredibly drying, so if you're dry to start it might not be the best product for you.


It comes in several shades if you are looking for night time coverage, or clear (which I use). It's available for purchase at several locations for $60, including the Bare Escentuals boutiques, Sephora, and Amazon.com.


I have purchased this product on several occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails