Monday, February 22, 2010

Smashbox Get Sexy kit

I just can't resist telling you about a good deal. I had a review all lined up for today - but then found out that Smashbox is on QVC today with an amazing deal. I've been impressed with what Smashbox products I've used so far, but don't have very many of their kits. 


So - the Get Sexy kit is the QVC Today's Special Value - today, Monday 2/22/10. It's a 7 piece kit, all full size products and under $50. Yes, I said under $50. The colors are all purple / mauve shades and really beautiful for spring. These things usually sell out, and the great price goes away at midnight ET.


The descriptions from QVC:



  • face and body highlighter in Allure, a light shimmery gold
  • jet set liner in Vamp, a deep purple
  • lip enhancing gloss in Smitten, a nude
  • lip enhancing gloss in Lust, a deep red berry
  • creamy cheek color in Captivate, a rose
  • eye shadow quad in Charm, with sand, lavender, lilac, and deep purple
  • limitless eyeliner in Smoke, a deep smoky purple

Jet Set is their signature eyeliner, and is waterproof and pretty impressive. The eye shadows never disappoint because they are always well pigmented and apply smoothly. I like their lip glosses as well, though I have tried this particular model.


If you want a nice kit to vamp up your spring colors - I highly recommend this one largely due to the incredible price.


I am not affiliated with QVC or Smashbox, this kit just looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails