Monday, March 29, 2010

Bare Escentuals Exotic Pearls Collection

As part of the Pearls Auto-Delivery program from Bare Escentuals and QVC, I received my second installment last week called Exotic Pearls.
It included:
  • Exotic Pearl eyeshadow (winter sage)
  • Black Pearl eyeshadow (smoky violet)
  • Big & Bright eyeliner in Plum
  • Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
  • Pearl Blossom blush (pink geranium)
  • Brightening Pearl Mineral Veil
  • 100% Natural lip gloss in 7 Layer Cake
  • 3 brushes - Tapered Crease Defining, Fast & Flawless, Angled Face
I really like the eye colors as they blend well and have a fabulous shimmer. Purple isn't my favorite color but darn if it doesn't look great with my blue eyes and fair skin. The plum eyeliner is also a great shade, better than the black from the last kit. Though, I'm not impressed with the lasting power of this liner. Wore it all day Saturday and by the end of the day it was no longer a line, but a smudge of what used to be there. The blush is a great color - but again, I didn't swatch it because I probably won't use it. I love the pale pink lip gloss, though it really is sheer and has hardly any color payoff. Though, it is moisturizing and feels good on the lips.

The other nice bit of the kit is the booklet with a nice face chart of one look you can create with the colors. These are a great getting started point for the beginner or people like me who like ideas and pictures.

The colors are fabulous for spring and the kit in general cheered me up, because it's just so girly. These are colors I haven't loved since grade school but will definitely be using this spring for fun.


While this kit is not yet available from QVC as a kit, you can probably find it on eBay if you're really interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails