Monday, March 15, 2010

Laura Geller Bronze -n- Brighten

Spring is trying to make an appearance here, at least it did - until winter gave it a nice smack down yesterday. But it does make me want a little bit more color on my face than my awesome Too Faced Snow Bunny is providing. So I'm back to my favorite bronzer, Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten.


Please excuse my photograph for showing more of the base pan than the actual product. It does prove how much I love this bronzer. It's a beautiful swirl of browns and tans and pinks that when applied looks like a tan rather than a pumpkin. It comes in both a regular shade (shown here) and the Fair which has a bit less of the brown. For me, the Fair would be fine in the winter - but I do get a touch of color in the summer so I prefer the regular shade. It doesn't clog my pores, or look dirty on my skin. For me this is the ideal bronzer almost year round. Obviously, I'm going to need another compact of this product, so I'm shopping for the best deals.


Available at Laura Geller's Website with a brush, QVC without a brush and in a great Starter Kit if you've never tried her products. Laura Geller is also available at the new CVS Beauty360 stores and online.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog. Readers might also be interested in another article I found, about beauty and dry eyes. It can be found at this website:

    http://whatistheeye.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails