Monday, March 22, 2010

Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes Eye Liner

I've been picking items out of my stash to write about lately since I've put myself on a bit of a makeup purchase "slow-down". I've been on hiatus, so I don't have anything "new and fabulous" to tell you about. Having written about the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, I thought I would write about one of the other pencil liners that I like.


Enter Make up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner pencils. These are sold by Sephora,run $17 a piece and come in amazing array of colors. Shades are yellow to black to everything in between. I picked one up because I was specifically looking for teal and found the perfect one. They work similarly to the 24/7 pencils but are not quite as creamy. Otherwise, they do last and are waterproof (to an extent, won't run - but don't rub your eyes when they are wet!).
What does this mean to you? Well, they won't apply as quickly and easily as the Urban Decay because they are harder. But they do have great color pigmentation and staying power. They also don't smudge as easily but that wasn't a consideration for my purpose. I like liner in a line, and smudging is for my Shadow Liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails