Monday, April 5, 2010

Bare Escentuals Sailor Girls Buxom Babes

Another great Buxom Babes collection for this spring from Bare Escentuals is the Sailor Girls. Yes, I am totally in love with these glosses. So of course I had to break my self imposed buying ban to pick these up. 



The colors described by BE:
  • Mini Marina Buxom (island plum)
  • Mini Skipper Buxom (juicy coral)
  • Mini Misty Buxom (sparkling sand dollar)
  • Mini Sunny Buxom (golden sunrise)
They seem to have a bit more shimmer than the regular glosses without being actually glittery like the holiday collections. I really like the colors included as a real deep coral shade is in this bunch. I have had a thing for coral lip shades forever (my signature lipstick in college was a shade of bright coral) and most of the Buxom glosses are so sheer that the coral factor is diminished. Not with this most excellent shade, so I think Skipper is my favorite.

These are available at Bare Escentuals, Sephora, QVC and other retailers for $28. If you're looking for great summer pocket glosses - give these a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails