Monday, April 12, 2010

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Tinted Moisturizer

Spring is trying to settle in here in Colorado - though Winter is making it a tough go, woke up to 2 inches of slush on April 7th. I am starting to plan when it's time to switch from my winter "super moist" routine to my summer "oil control" plan.


My current favorite summer tinted moisturizer is one from Neutrogena. I LOVE the Healthy Skin Enhancer in Fair to Light for summer. It's slightly darker than my winter color and controls oil like nothing I have found yet in a moisturizer. It's also highly ranked at Beautypedia and when they like the ingredients, so do I.


This product is SPF 20, which is huge around here in the summer, for sun protection. It also includes a good amount of Retinol and anti-oxidants. This stuff is all good for your skin, and the kind of thing that is in night treatments. I say, why not treat your skin during the day too. 


This product is not "officially" an oil-control product, but for whatever reason, I think it works pretty well at the oil-control game. Granted, I use my primer over it - but in summer I need some extra help and I think this manages just fine.  If you are super-fair skinned, you may have trouble finding a shade. The rest of us will do well with the shades available.


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer is priced around $12 and is available at Ulta and your local drugstores and supermarkets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails