Monday, May 3, 2010

Laura Geller Chocolate Volume 2 - Berry

I received the Volume 2 auto-delivery from QVC of the Laura Geller Delectable Chocolate plan. This volume is Berry themed and very pretty.

For a full review of the products, please see Volume 1 here.
This kit includes:
  • Balance -n- Brighten in Fair (my choice)
  • Blush -n- Brighten in Berry
  • Marble Eyeshadow in Raspberry Creme Truffle
  • Eyeliner Pencil in Eggplant
  • Shine & Shield Lip Gloss in Fresco Berry
The colors are all so pink and spring. The lip gloss is absolutely strawberry and just so fun and pink. The eyeliner is in the ever popular color this spring - eggplant. I have to say, it's just like the Bare Escentuals kit shade so I feel like I just got a duplicate. They seem to perform similarly, so I won't be running out of eggplant eyeliner any time soon.

I think my two favorites in the kit are the eyeshadow and the blush. This is a pretty popular shade of Laura's blush and is a great pink shade that I think works pretty well with most skin tones. It looks great on me and I'm almost out of my current pot. The eyeshadow is a beautiful bronze raspberry shade that is great dry, but really shines when used with a wet brush. It just brings out the deep intensity of the color. 

Overall, I really like the kit for spring and if you didn't get in on the auto-delivery you can likely pick it up on eBay new. I like this method for picking up individual items that maybe the buyer didn't like, but you love (seriously the eyeshadow and blush are worth it).


I purchased this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails