Monday, May 24, 2010

My Summer Favorites

Well, I'm out of new products at the moment. I thought I would go over some of the previous posts with the intent of reminding you of some of my summer favorites.


All of these products for one reason or another are essentials in my makeup kit and all are long wearing. I'm really looking forward to that lighter and easier makeup season this summer. Our community pool opens this holiday weekend and you can expect to see me in my waterproof LashBlast and SPF 30+.

Here's to summer. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails