Thursday, June 17, 2010

MAC To the Beach

Another month and another MAC collection. This time, it's To the Beach and it's really retro and pretty.
I know this topic has been written about on several blogs, and they all got me excited to try a few of the products. I selected a lip gloss, eyeshadow and Marine Life highlight powder.

The eyeshadow in Shimmermoss is a beautiful teal that is highly pigmented and very shimmery. But it works well with a few of my more shimmery Bare Escentuals colors as a base and I quite like the shade.

The lip gloss (Tinted Lip Glass) in Easy Lounger is a true pink. It's not as sheer as my Buxoms, but it's a great fun summer color that really stands out on the lips. It lasts a couple hours as well which I really like, and seems to nice and moisturizing.

The Marine Life highlight powder has not yet shown up, back-ordered to extinction I'm afraid. But here is an excellent review of this sold out shade.

A few of the colors are still available at MAC and Nordstrom. Or if you want to search eBay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails