Monday, September 13, 2010

Bare Escentuals Modern Pearls Collection

The last installment of the QVC Bare Escentuals Pearls auto-delivery arrived as the Modern Pearls collection. It's an interesting kit of fall shades mixed with various pinks. I'll admit off the bat that I'm not a green eyeshadow fan, but this looks to have a fair bit of charcoal in it so I'm liking it much more than usual.

  • Cultured Pearl Eyecolor - light pearl pink
  • Modern Pearl Eyecolor - jade gray
  • Big & Bright Eyeliner - charcoal gray
  • Flawless Definition Mascara
  • Pink Pearl Blush
  • Brightening Pearl Mineral Veil
  • 100% Natural Lipgloss in Praline - plum rose
  • Wet / Dry shadow brush
  • Soft Focus shadow brush
  • Angled blush brush
I really like charcoal eyeliners, so this is a nice addition. Again These eyeliners are pretty average in staying power for the oily skinned gal, but have nice color payoff and the application is easy. The lipgloss is an excellent, non-shimmery shade of rose that I think is going to be great this fall. Matches so many of my rose blushes, that it's going to get a ton of use.

The eye colors are very pretty. I love the Cultured pearl shade of pink for the all over lid color. It pairs nicely with many of my shades, and also looks nice with the Modern Pearl shade. The swatch looks pretty green, but when I applied to my eyes, it came out as a nice deep shade that looks almost charcoal. The eyeliner especially highlights the deep quality of the shadow.

Overall, it's a nice kit - though I like the last one with the peach and navy the best of the four. Again, eBay is a great source for these kits - especially if you're only looking for a few pieces. Keep your eye on QVC.com - it's possible the kit will show up as a special in October or November. It's another great value from QVC and Bare Escentuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails