Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection

Makeup and Disney, how do these go together? Well, MAC Cosmetics obviously thinks that one can get inspiration from Disney characters, and who am I to disagree when the collection is so fun and well thought out.


The MAC Venomous Villains Collection launched Monday 9/27 in the late evening. It's been talked about on the beauty blog circuit for months and now it's here. Interestingly, several of the shades have already sold out. I'm not big on collecting the MAC collections, but this one was a must see for me. I've loved the Disney Villains for a long time. I even bought a villains poster the last time I went (in 2003) and still have it, ready for framing. While I think the princesses and heroes of the stories are all wonderful, the villains are the most fun and ridiculous part of each story. Cruella de Ville has been a favorite for many years.


I've ordered a few items, including a smashing nail polish from my other favorite Maleficent's collection. I will post pictures when they arrive.


Please see this posting at Temptalia and her links to photos if you are at all interested, and order quickly. I suspect this is one of the most sought after collections for MAC and collectors get there early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails