Monday, October 11, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains - Photos!

As I mentioned, I picked up a few of the Villains...and they are really pretty great. 

From Cruella de Ville:
  • Darkly my Dear - blush
  • De-Vil - eye shadow
  • Wicked Ways - lip gloss

From Maleficent:
  • Formidable - nail polish
  • My Dark Magic - mineralize eye shadow
The blush is a nice deep rose color, which is looking good with that fading summer color. The De-Vil eye shadow is a shimmery copper color that is also looking great as a fall shade. I've got several base shades that look great with it - most pearly and peachy. The lip gloss was just for fun, and is a terrific hot pink. Looks nice with a raspberry shirt.

The Maleficent shades were largely fun shades. I love the polish on my toes as it's one of those shade-shifter types depending on the light. The eyeshadow is supposed to be a split pink / purple pot. But as you can see, mine cracked in shipping. So it has turned into a nice purple shade for a smokey eye.

Yes, I just picked my favorites, and am very happy with the selections. Nice fun packaging, and great color.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...maybe I'm a little weird this way, but I'm only buying nail polish made in the US and her allies...seriously, my girls put their hands in their mouths so much that I don't trust the Chinese and their polish...could have lead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails