Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Awesome Drug Store Products - Part 1

I'm starting a project this week, largely directed at the teenagers in many of our homes (including my own pre-teen step-daughter) but also directed at the budget conscious among us. My Quest: Find the best drug store products on the market.

I started with research on www.beautypedia.com which is one of my favorite sites to research products. I use the "Best Products" lists to try out skin care, so why not use them for makeup products.

Here is the Haul from Walmart and Ulta:

Lots of products to test out - though one you need to try immediately!
Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara is one of the top 5 mascaras I have EVER tried. Stop spending $20+ for a tube and get this one right away. Great volume and excellent separation, no smudging (even after a seriously sweaty workout) and killer brush. This product out performs just about everything I've tried.

The list of everything else - which I will be testing out over the next few weeks:
Foundations / Tinted Moisturizer:
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Moisturizer (Linked to my previous review)
Revlon New Complexion Compact Foundation
Revlon Color Stay Mineral Mousse Foundation (unfortunately soon to be discontinued)

Primer:
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base

Powder:
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder

Blushes:
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Eyeliner:
L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr Eyeliner

Eyeshadow:
L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr Cream Shadow
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadow
Maybelline Eye studio Powder Shadow
Revlon CustomEyes Shadow with Liner

Mascara:
Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara (Linked to my previous review)



All of these products were purchased by me, to the tune of approximately $80. Pretty excellent for 13 products.


1 comment:

  1. Great post!!!
    I have a few of the item you have mention and I must say that Im very happy with them.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DHC

Clear up blemishes with Acne Clear Solution’s specially formulated salicylic acid products

Ouidad

Iron Clothes Not Curls

AHAVA

AHAVA's NEW Mineral Botanic Body Wash and Lotion Duos
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails